Skip to main content

JJc denies their rumored expectations of twin, says he was only tapping into prophecies

Posted by Israel

                      
Last weekend, music star JJC Skillz caused a frenzy on social media after he insinuated that he and his wife, actress Funke Akindele are expecting  twins. He's now denying reports she's pregnant. In a interview with Punch, JJC said he was only tapping into the prophecy. He said;
“My post on Instagram about my wife having twins was a prophecy from Olowogbogboro. Nathaniel Bassey came online and he had the prophecy, so I just tapped into it. If you look at my tweet, you would see what I wrote, I said I heard this news where he gave a big testimony, he gathered people around to pray for my wife and he said that he had a vision that she would have twins and that he will be invited to the naming ceremony next year. I received the good news and I pray it comes to pass.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr.kukere shares some secrets

'You won't believe Iyanya's favourite sex position' - Watch Episode 2 of 24 Questions With...  Iyanya sat down with 8 of his fans to talk about everything from relationship, sex, Triple MG, Don Jazzy and more. Must watch!

Goodbye Big Brother Nigeria, Hello Reality

In light of the conclusion of the most recent season of the Big Brother Nigeria show, Nigerians are back to the wonderful state of affairs in Nigeria. I assume we're back to insulting our capable, corruption-fighting PMB, who, by the way was absent at the last Federal Executive Council. Apparently, he was with the secretary to the government, Babachir Lawal, "attending to other issues", according to Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information & Technology. Speaking of Nigerians that have moved on with their lives after BBN, Uriel Oputu, ex-member of the BBN house and relative the late Justice Oputa, has decided to take a bold step in her wig-making career. Uriel will no longer be worried about losing her hair because of stress. The ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Oputa has opened a wig store in Lekki Phase one, Lagos. Uriel shared her story along with photos of her new store and wrote; "Just want to thank God last year I was really depressed and didn’t know where ...

The purge xclusive

Posted by Israel Abuja people the party of the year is here!!! It's gonna be lit !! Get info at image below For bookings contact michaelenekwe@gmail.com